How do I enroll my child?
Enrolling in UVillage Kumon is easy!
- Check our calendar to see a listing of the upcoming orientation sessions.
- Call Robyn at 206-524-0915 to reserve a space at an orientation that is convenient for you.
- Attend the 45 minute orientation to learn all there is to know about the Kumon program and our Kumon center.
- If your child is 4th grade or older, please bring them along to the orientation, if possible.
- After the orientation, let us know when you can bring your child in for the placement testing. Placement testing is held during center hours and is free. We will discuss the starting point and answer any further questions you may have at this time.
- If you decide to enroll, you'll let us know which day you would like to start. Enrollment paperwork is due at that time. Robyn can help with the paperwork and any tuition questions.
- Our center is open on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Once you decide to enroll, you'll decide on which day or days you child will come to the center. Homework will be sent home for the days that your child does not come in.
Please feel free to call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need more information.
We look forward to meeting you and your child soon!