Jr. Kumon Program: Early Childhood Learning at its Best!
Junior Kumon is a program for students ages 2-7 years old. Jr. Kumon is designed to develop a child's innate desire to learn and to help prepare them for their first academic challenges in math and reading.
Children work closely with a trained Jr. Kumon Assistant at the Center, and with a parent at home. Our individualized and interactive method gives Jr. Kumon students a leg up to becoming avid, independent learners and successful students.
Junior Kumon fosters:
- A desire and motivation to learn
- Acquisition of pre-literacy and numeracy skills
- Comfort in a learning environment
- Preparedness for school
- A positive attitude towards learning
- Confidence and self-esteem
Let your child discover the joy of learning. Call us 206-524-0915 to enroll them in Jr. Kumon today!